Your Joy And Your Harvest By Pastor Paul Enenche
POWER COMMUNION SERVICE – WEDNESDAY, 28TH OCTOBER 2020
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): PSALM 126:1-5
MESSAGE TOPIC: YOUR JOY AND YOUR HARVEST
BY: DR. PAUL ENENCHE
SERVICE OBJECTIVE: Understanding the connection between your joy and your harvest
There are scriptural principles that translate into physical products and packages
It has been confirmed that obeying the principle and practice of joy makes things happen in the physical, and one of those things is physical harvest
There is a direct proportionality between your joy and your harvest
SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF THE CONNECTION BETWEEN JOY AND HARVEST:
- Psalm 126:5
- Isaiah 9:3b
If it is your season of joy then it is your season of harvest (Acts 2:13; 2:47)
There is one way to know that the enemy is after your harvest, it is when he is after your joy
Harvest is not in view until joy is in place
- Joel 1:10-12
Harvest dries up where joy has dried up
The harvest cannot be sustained until joy is maintained
Come to the point where you have to be deliberate with your joy
WHY IS JOY SO RELEVANT TO THE HARVEST?
- Joy, which ultimately translates into praise, is a fertilizer of seed and resources for the harvest. (John 6:11)
If doesn’t matter what you have, if you have joy, thanksgiving and praise, what you have is too much for a start.
If doesn’t matter where you are now, if you have joy, thanksgiving and praise, where you are now is too much for a start!
- Joy, which ultimately translates into praise, puts the earth and its systems under pressure to yield their increase and harvest (Ps. 67:5-7)
Anywhere whatever is yours is being held, it is already under pressure
- Your joy creates the conducive climate around your life for harvest and increase. (Prov. 15:15)
Your joy makes the climate around you conducive for good things to manifest
If you are not happy it will not happen
If you cannot give them joy, don’t permit them to take your joy (Prov. 15:15)
- Your joy, which ultimately translates into praise, is a sickle of harvest (Joel 3:13)
- Keep your joy flowing by choice, not by happenings or events. (Phil. 4:4; Rom. 4:20)
Don’t wait for things to happen to be joyful, be joyful to make things happen
- Let the spiritual be the most authentic source of your joy, not the physical. (Hab. 3:17-18; Phil. 4:4)
If you place your joy on physical things, when the devil shakes those physical things, he can shake your joy.
When you rejoice in the Lord, He will make your spouse, your children, your job and everything around you to give you joy.
Don’t place your joy on things, place your joy in God who
is a constant and He will make those things to come to you
In the Name of Jesus, every root of depression and every source of joylessness in my life, tonight I command you, DIE NOW!
Every harvest and every increase that belongs to the month of October for my life, my family, the church and the nation; every increase packaged into the month of October for my life, my family, the church and the nation, I command you, ARRIVE NOW!
Thank You Lord for answered prayers. To You be all the glory Lord, in Jesus’ Name. (1John 5:14)
Tonic of joy
- A turnaround is happening without any doubt
- You will have something to sing about before the day is over!
- October is not permitted to end until all expectations arrive into your hands!
- Today, the Lion of Judah breaks every yoke affecting your joy
- Anything that the enemy has put in your system, by the reason of this communion, it is flushed out!
- Everywhere they covenanted your life and destiny, by the reason of the Blood of Jesus, that covenant is hereby broken!
- That lower waist and lower back condition is healed!
- You shall receive a Divine encounter tonight that will confirm to you that that challenge is over!
-What Jehovah has packaged into this month for you, no devil shall hold back!
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234-803-3144-509, 234-803-320-0320.