The Praise Of Faith (1&2) By Pastor Paul Enenche
DUNAMIS INTERNATIONAL GOSPEL CENTRE (DIGC)
JANUARY 2021 TESTIMONIES AND THANKSGIVING SERVICE – SUNDAY, 31ST
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): ROMANS 4:20; 1 PETER 1:8
MESSAGE TOPIC: THE PRAISE OF FAITH (1&2)
BY: DR. PAUL ENENCHE
SERVICE OBJECTIVE(S): Understanding the Connection between praise and faith.
Praise is a major outcome of faith.
Faith-filled people are joy-filled people and praiseful people.
It is not possible to see a man of faith who is not a man of joy; it is not possible to see a woman of faith who is not a man of praise.
Praise people are faith people and faith people are praise people; faith’s presence equals praise’s presence
One way to know faith people is by their praise and their joy
The state of your heart determines the state of your life; your ‘invironment’ determines your environment
WHAT MAKES FAITH PEOPLE TO PRAISE?
- The discovery of Light/the Word (Rom. 10:17; Jer. 15:16; Ps. 56:4; 119:162; 56:10)
The Word of God is foundation for faith
1a. Discovered Word provokes joy and praise and that provokes more discovery
There is a connection between discovery and joy
There is the excitement of discovery; if you have found it and are not excited then it means you haven’t truly seen it.
- Belief in the Word (Ps. 106:12; 1Pet. 1:8)
To believe is to come into agreement with your discovery and that agreement destroys doubt and provokes faith
There is a connection between doubt and depression and there is a connection between believing and rejoicing
Anytime you locate the Word and believe the Word and believe that it will come to pass, it provokes faith
- The appreciation of previous acts of God (Ps. 103:1-5; 143:3-4; 106:1-2; 150:1-2)
Faith appreciates what God has done before
The capacity to appreciate His previous acts is the confidence to believe what He will do in the
future and that process provokes praise
Praising God for what He did before qualifies a person for what He will do again
- The appreciation of the current acts of God (Matt. 9:7-8; Mark 2:11-12; Matt. 15:30-31; Luke 7:15-16)
Appreciating God for what He is currently doing is acknowledging the Source of your results and that qualifies you for the continuity of results
People who operate faith live in the realm of continuous praise
When God and His acts are not taken for granted, His continuous acts are fully guaranteed
- The appreciation of expected intervention (Rom. 4:20; John 6:11; 11:41; Eph. 3:20; 65:24; Matt. 6:8)
5a. It is the certainty that the miracle is in view and that makes praise mandatory
Ordinary people wait for things to happen before they praise God but faith people praise the things into happening; they praise God in advance of the happenings
What God will do that He has not yet done but you are sure He will do, you thank Him for it
- To undermine enemy confrontation (Acts 16:25-26)
When you face God in praise, He faces your enemy in the fight
In the journey of faith you don’t wait for it to happen before you shout, you shout it into happening!
- Faith praises as a weapon of war in times of challenges (Josh. 6:20; 2Chron. 20:22-23)
The shout of praise disarms the enemy
- Faith praises in compliance to Divine instruction (Ps. 67:5-7; Isa. 30:29-30)
To comply with faith action that guarantees faith outcome
Hearing God and doing it equals faith
You have prayed enough, start praising
Faith people listen to the Voice of God either from the Spirit or from the Word and when you praise in faith, you see the results.
HOW TO MAKE FAITH PRAISE ACCEPTABLE:
- When we praise in Spirit and in Truth (John 4:23-24)
- When we praise in the beauty of holiness (Ps. 29:2)
Father, thank You for Your Word to me today. To You be all the glory Lord, in Jesus’ name.
- Anything negative that followed you from the womb of your mother is over now!
- Anything that is not of God in your body and in your system is over forever!
- God is about to shift gear in what He is doing in our lives and in our midst
- That light that will explode your joy is released right now!
- Anywhere the devil has organised temptation for you, that temptation turns into testimonies now!
- Any agenda of the enemy to take your loved ones from you, that agenda is frustrated!
- This 31st January is not permitted to end until all that is yours for this month enters into your hands!
- The Lord make this year to answer for you in every way!
- Every ancestral curse, and spirit spouse is arrested forever!
- I prophesy supernatural supplies in Jesus’ Name
- That arrow on the head causing migraine condition and insanity condition is retrieved and refired back to sender now!
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234-803-3144-509, 234-803-320-0320.