Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens 10 November 2020 » Flatimes
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens 10 November 2020 – Christian Discipleship III
- Thank You, Father, for not leaving me without guidance and counseling, for without counsel purposes are disappointed. – Click HERE for Open Heaven 10 November 2020
- Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus name.
- Father, release upon me the grace to obey and be submissive to those who watch and bear rule over my soul and spiritual life, in Jesus name.
- Father, help me encourage all those who have spiritual oversight over my life, that they may do it in joy and not in grief, that it may be profitable for me, when they shall stand to give account, in Jesus name.
- Father, let me never be unequally yoked with an unbeliever or fraternise with members of the kingdom of darkness, in Jesus name.
- Father, choose for me a spiritual coach and mentor, and empower me to obey all his counsels that are in tune with Your word, in Jesus name.
- Father, let every spirit of disobedience, headiness and rebellion, to Your word, and to divine counsels, in my life be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus name.
- Father, let every element of pride in my life be consumed by Your fire, and let my obedience be total and complete, in Jesus name.
- Father, uphold me and those that You have placed under my authority and guidance, till the end; let Your word have free course and be glorified in our lives, in Jesus name.
- Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and uphold him by Your right hand of righteousness, till the end, in Jesus name.
- Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
- Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13.Your Personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).
These prayer points are not written by Pastor E. A. Adeboye, but by one his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
Some of the prayer points are deep spiritually and may not be understood by carnal minds.
If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus name, I pray.”
These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus name.
Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens Devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye’s book Ministry, in Jesus name.