Open Heaven 7 November 2020 – Don’t Miss Heaven » Flatimes
Open Heaven 7 November 2020 Saturday Daily Devotional By Pastor E. A. Adeboye – Don’t Miss Heaven
Click HERE for Previous Open Heaven Devotional
Topic: Don’t Miss Heaven (Open Heaven 7 November 2020)
Memorise: And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass. – Revelation 21:21
Read: John 14:1-3 (KJV)
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Bible in One Year: Matthew 25
Open Heaven 7 November 2020 Saturday MESSAGE:
No matter how beautiful any earthly city is, none is one-tenth as beautiful as heaven, and this is a fact. Do you know any city with streets and highways of pure gold? The answer is ‘NO’, however, Revelation 21:21 says the streets of Heaven are made of pure gold. Jesus says in John 14:2:
“In my Father’s house are many mansions…”
Many years ago, I had the privilege of seeing my mansion in Heaven. It was already as big as an entire city, yet it was still being built. I asked the angel taking me on a tour what I would need a mansion that big for and he said there was a room in it for each of my spiritual children whenever they came to visit.
Also See: Open Heaven 6 November 2020 – God Thinks About You
I once heard the story of an old couple who died and went to Heaven. When the angel taking them round got to a place where food was stored, they were surprised to see all sorts of food there – some of which their doctors had told them to stay away from on earth. The man, surprised, asked if those food items were not dangerous to their health. The angel told them there are no health issues in Heaven. The man turned to his wife in excitement and said “You should have let us eat whatever we wanted, so that we would have died and gotten here much earlier”
If you love music, Heaven is a place where you can hear the best music ever. The angels have such melodious voices that we coined the phrase ‘Angelic Voices’. Their melody and harmony is so sweet and perfect that when you hear them, you would get lost in the music.
A long time ago, some of us were praying for an elder who was dying when he suddenly looked up and said “Oh what beautiful voices, of what sweet music!” I knew he was hearing the angels singing to welcome him to Heaven, so we stopped praying and let him go.
In Heaven, there is no pain, no worries, just fun and worship to the Most High God. I am determined never to miss Heaven; I don’t know about you.
Open Heaven 7 November 2020 Saturday Reflection:
With the way you live your life now, are you on your way to Heaven or hell?
Open Heaven 7 November 2020 Saturday Hymn 27: Take My Life And Let It Be
- Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
*Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.
- Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.
- Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.
- Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.
- Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.
- Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD DIRECTORATE OF PRAYER THIRTY (30) DAYS PRAYER GUIDE TOWARDS THE REALISATION OF A NEW NIGERIA
DAY 5: SATURDAY 7TH NOVEMBER, 2020.
TOPIC: PRAYER OF DELIVERANCE FOR OUR NATIONS.
TEXT(S): ISAIAH 49:24-26. EXODUS 1:11-15
It was sin that led man into captivity of the devil, 1. John 3:8, Only Jesus can set a nation free, John 8:36. As we pray for our nations, Jesus will set our nation free in Jesus mighty name.
- Father, we thank you for your mercy that endure for ever, Psalms 136:1
- Father, we thank you for all powers belong to you, Mathew 28:18,
- Father, we thank you for your blood that was shed for our Redemption, Galatians 3:13.
- Father, thank you for your mercies that brought about the creation of this nation to fulfil divine destiny of greatness. James 2:13.
- Father arrest, cut to piece that serpent in the wilderness that has been released all over the nation to swallow progress and a new beginning. Exo. 7:12.
- Father anyone that has vowed to bury righteousness in this nation, disgrace and blot them out of this nation in your own way. Prov. 14:34.
- Father any force anywhere that have hijack peace and good governance in this nation command them to fail and fall woefully. Luk. 10.18.
- Let us plead for mercy for the killings and reckless wastages of human lives going on in nations of the earth
- Let us plead the blood of Jesus for the cleansing of our land
- O God we destroy every altars of witchcraft thirsty and demanding for blood in this nation. Isa 10:27
- Many are still in the prisons of the kidnappers; Father; Arise and set the captives free.
- Father, we thank you for our time of deliverance has come, Psalm 102:13.
- Father, arise and deliver us from satanic captivity. Isaiah 49:24-26
- Father, let the power in the blood of Jesus deliver this nation from all bondages. Rev. 12:11.
- Father, let the power in the blood of Jesus cancel every satanic covenant against this nation
- Father, let the power in the blood of Jesus deliver and separate this land from every evil alliance and association
- Father; destroy the mentality of quick money without work in nations od the earth and let your righteousness reign in our land.
- Father expose the hideouts of all kidnappers and ritual killers in our nation
- Father; as many that are behind the shedding of innocent blood in anyway, bring them to judgement in Jesus name.
- Father, joblessness is a major challenge for our youths, in your own way make a way for our youths to be gainfully engaged in Jesus name.
Open Heavens Daily Devotional guide was written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, one of the largest evangelical church in the world and also the President of Christ the Redeemer’s Ministries. The Open Heavens devotional application is available across all mobile platforms and operating systems: iOS, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Mobile and PC.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234-1-8447340, +234-0-7098213112.