Love And Supernatural Shifts By Pastor Paul Enenche
POWER COMMUNION SERVICE – WEDNESDAY, 9TH SEPTEMBER 2020
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): MATTHEW 7:12
MESSAGE TOPIC: LOVE AND SUPERNATURAL SHIFTS
BY: DR. PAUL ENENCHE
- Understanding men and women who experienced supernatural shifts by love
- Understudying the love way to supernatural shift
It is self-evident throughout Scripture that love is doorway to supernatural shifts
SCRIPTURAL EXAMPLES OF THOSE THAT EXPERIENCED SUPERNATURAL SHIFT BY LOVE:
- Joseph supernaturally shifted from the prison to the palace by the walk of love (Gen. 40:1-8; 41:9-14)
- The Shunammite woman supernaturally shifted from barrenness to fruitfulness at the frequency of love (2Kings 4:8-9)
- Naaman the Syrian supernaturally shifted from leprosy to liberty at the frequency of love (2Kings 5:1-2)
- Job experienced the turnaround of captivity at the frequency of love (Job 42:10)
- The centurion experienced Divine visitation and elevation at the frequency of love (Acts 10:1-2)
FACTS ABOUT THE WALK OF LOVE:
- What you make happen for others, God makes happen for you – Mike Murdock
- Participation in the fulfilment of other people’s vision equals the facilitation of the fulfilment of personal vision
- When you do for others what you can do, God does for you what you can’t do for yourself.
- Your good deeds of today make room for your answers in times of need
- Your impact on others handles the insults of your life
- There is no wasted good deed – every good deed is good seed to handle great needs
- Focus on others attracts focus from Heaven; Heaven focuses attention on those who focus on others (Job 42:10)
When the concern of others is your concern, your concern becomes God’s concern.
- The place of intercession is the place of solution; it is the place of answered prayers
- There is a connection between human compassion and Divine visitation
- Love is a key that opens doors that nothing else opens; Love is a key that opens doors you never knew existed
- Begin to consciously seek the good of others (Phil. 2:2-4KJV, TLB, BBE, MSG)
- Begin to bear the burdens of others (Gal. 6:2; Job 42:10)
Let a particular 1-2hrs prayer you are doing be for someone else.
Father, thank You for Your Word to us tonight. Thank You Lord for the revelation of Your Word. To You be all the glory Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, the grace to seek the good of others – the good of my spouse, children, colleagues etc., I receive that grace tonight, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, the grace to bear the burden of others, that selflessness, that capacity to bear the burden of others, I receive that grace today, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, we stand in the gap for Nigeria our nation. We are at a junction and You know the most important need of this nation at this time. Father, arise and answer us as a nation, meet our needs in Your love, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, today I receive my healing and I receive my restoration. Father, on this special day (09-09-2020), I receive a special touch, I receive a special miracle, a special visitation NOW, in Jesus’ Name.
Communion of the love of God – as Christ and God are one and God is love, we are drinking in liquid love; the communication of life and love, the communication of emotional healings, physical healings and psychological healings; communication of restoration of all the enemy took from you, and the communication of that special visitation.
- From this service, you will know what to do, and from this service, what You have handed over to Him will be handled by Him.
- You shall fulfil your days!
- No one shall be a victim of oppression!
- Every agenda of the enemy in your life is arrested!
- Whatever the enemy took from your life is restored here tonight!
- God is bringing emotional restoration and burning off everything not planted by Him in your life!
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234-803-3144-509, 234-803-320-0320.