Hope And Patience (1&2) By Pastor Paul Enenche
IMPARTATION SERVICE – SUNDAY, 15TH NOVEMBER 2020
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): ROMANS 8:25; 1 THESSALONIANS 1:3
TOPIC: HOPE AND PATIENCE (1&2)
SERVICE OBJECTIVE(S): UNDERSTANDING THE SYNERGY BETWEEN HOPE AND PATIENCE
BY: DR. PAUL ENENCHE
Hope (expectation, confident assurance) will only produce desired outcome with patience (Rom. 8:25; 4:17-20)
The foundation of hope is completed by the virtue of patience
Hope plus patience is the guarantee of desired outcome (Rom. 8:25)
Impatience will lead to the frustration of expectation (Rom. 8:25)
WHAT IS THE IMPORT AND IMPACT OF PATIENCE?
- Patience facilitates the bringing forth of fruit (Luke 8:15)
Nobody digs up the ground to find out how the seed sown is growing
Nobody tears open the womb of a woman to find out how the baby is faring
Fruit is brought forth with patience; harvest is accessible with patience (Luke 8:15)
If you are patient, harvest must arrive, the fruit must be seen and the desired outcome must be experienced
- Patience grants access to possessions (Luke 21:19)
Whatever is yours can be delivered by patience
When a man fails to be patient, expectations are aborted
- The perfect work of Patience results in the want of nothing (Jam. 1:4)
Patience brings completion; constructions are completed with patience
Patience brings you to a point where you will want nothing
Patience finishes works; you are a project in the Hands of Jehovah, be patient and let Him finish His work in your life
- Patience is a platform for signs and wonders (2Cor. 12:12; Job 14:14)
If you want to walk in signs and wonders, you have to be patient; those that are not patient go to the devil for powers
In your faithfulness comes multiplication
It takes patience to see the works and the wonders of God
1B. Patience is the vehicle for the completion of the race of life (Heb. 12:1)
Every race requires patience to be run; whatever you are going after it is patience that causes you to reach it
Pertinacity, tenacity, endurance
Every destination on earth is reachable and every expectation is achievable if patience is available
2B. Patience facilitates the inheritance of Divine promises (Heb. 6:12; 10:36)
3B. Patience facilitates connection to the expected end (Jam. 5:11)
Patience will definitely guarantee the expected end
Patience assists in the realisation of desired outcome
4B. Patience assists connection with the mercy of God (Jam. 5:11; 1John 4:8; Ps. 119:116-117)
God is not heartless, in fact, the definition of God is Love! (1John 4:8)
God will never allow you to be ashamed of your hope!
Those who wait on God don’t waste in life
WHAT IS PATIENCE ALL ABOUT?
- It is the capacity to remain in expectation without anxiety or discouragement
- It is the decision for the fulfilment of Divine promises without wavering (Job 14:14; Rom. 4:20)
- It is the decision to see the end of the challenge rather than the challenge see your end (Job 14:14)
- It is the refusal to organise alternatives to the perfect plan and purpose of God for one’s life
The alternative will create problems for the promise; it is a problem for the perfect plan
1B. It is the capacity to handle seeming delay without despair (Job 14:14)
2B. It is the determination to see the challenge give way for the change (Job 14:14)
3B. It is the refusal to give up halfway in the pursuit of God-ordained agenda
4B. It is the possession of staying power (Job 14:14)
- Charge up your Patience with your God-given picture of the expected end (Heb. 12:1-2; Jer. 29:11; 1:5)
Where do you expect God is taking you? Let that be your picture
Whatever you see in you that you think cannot make God happy is outside the Will of God for your life
How do you think God wants you to end? That is what to see about your life
- Charge up your patience with Scriptural light and insight (Rom. 15:4)
Scriptures will show you that God is not late
While you wait, work for God
Scriptures bring us comfort and they teach us hope!
Face your front, don’t lose hope, God dey!
Father, thank You Lord for Your Word to us today. To You be all the glory Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I cannot be afraid of the future because I know that my future is in Your Hands. Thank You Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
- 31st December is not permitted to arrive until your expectations are realised!
- If you came here depressed, discouraged or hopeless, it returns back to hell now!
- You are stepping into your season of release; your fruitfulness, multiplication and enlargement are hereby released!
- There is an arrest of negative satanic cycles. Today, I stand by the mantle of God and declare that that agenda of the enemy is interrupted! That negative cycle is cancelled now!
- Every spell of affliction is over forever!
- Resources, positions, appointments, and proposals that have been tied down, in this season, they are released!
- That disease you came here with is over!
- Spirit of singleness is arrested forever
- What used to be an issue for you ceases to be an issue
- Whatever be the challenge in your life, it shall give way for your change!
- Your destiny shall not be wasted!
- It is your new season! It is your season of visitation, testimony and Divine intervention!
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, +234-803-3144-509, 234-803-320-0320.