Dimensions Of The Spirit (4) By Pastor Paul Enenche
INTERNATIONAL MINISTERS’ FLAMING FIRE CONFERENCE – DAY 4/AUGUST 2020 TESTIMONIES AND THANKSGIVING SERVICE – SUNDAY, 30TH AUGUST 2020
ANCHOR SCRIPTURE(S): ISAIAH 11:1-2
MESSAGE TOPIC: DIMENSIONS OF THE SPIRIT (4)
By: Dr. Paul Enenche
SECRETS OF PERPETUAL IMPACT:
(1) – FACE YOUR FRONT
(2) – CAMP WITH GOD
(3) – CHOOSE YOUR COMPANY
(4) – BE YOUR BEST
(5) – INVEST IN PEOPLE
RECAP OF DIMENSIONS OF THE SPIRIT:
- The Spirit of Lordship (Isa. 11:2; 1Sam. 16:13; Luke 4:18)
- The Spirit of Wisdom (Isa. 11:2; Ex. 28:3; Deut. 34:9; Ex. 31:1-3; Dan. 5:11)
- The Spirit of Understanding (Isa. 11:2; Ex. 31:1-3; Job 32:8; Ex. 35:30-31; Ps. 119:99)
- The Spirit of Counsel (Isa. 11:2; 2Sam. 16:23; Prov. 11:14; 20:5)
- The Spirit of Might (Isa. 11:2; Judg. 14:5-6)
- The Spirit of Knowledge (Isa. 11:2; Ex. 31:1-3; Ps. 62:11; Ex. 35:30-31; Eph. 1:17; Matt. 9:4; Hos. 4:6)
- The Spirit of the fear of the Lord (Isa. 11:2; Ps. 5:7; 96:9)
- The Spirit of Excellence (Prov. 17:27; Dan. 5:11-12; 6:3)
- The Spirit of Faith (2Cor. 4:13; Heb. 11:6; 1Cor. 12:9)
- The Spirit of Love (Gal. 5:22; 2Tim. 1:7; Amos 3:3; Gal. 5:6; Rom. 5:5)
- A faithful Spirit/The Spirit of faithfulness (Prov. 11:13; Ps. 12:1; 2Tim. 3:1-4; Acts 14:8-19; Dan. 6:3-4; Prov. 20:6; 1Sam. 23:1-12)
- The Spirit of meekness/a humble or contrite Spirit (Prov. 16:19; Isa. 57:15; Ps. 34:18; Gal. 6:1;
Isa. 14:12-15; Prov. 29:23; Ps. 51:17; 1Cor. 4:21)
- The Spirit of holiness (Rom. 1:4; 2Tim. 3:1-5; Acts 24:16; Matt. 3:11-12)
- The Spirit of Grace (Zech. 12:10; Luke 2:40; Tit. 2:11-12; 1Cor. 15:10)
- The Spirit of Supplication (Zech. 12:10; Acts 2:1-4)
DIMENSIONS OF THE SPIRIT cont’d:
- The Spirit of Power (Micah 3:8; Rom. 15:19; Luke 4:14; 1Cor. 2:4)
The Possession of the Spirit equals the possession of power
WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF THE SPIRIT OF POWER?
16a. The impartation of supernatural ability to do three things:
i. To overcome resistance
ii. Initiate motion
iii. Create change
16b. The impartation of spiritual force and weight to do two things:
i. To collapse obstacles
ii. To create miracles
- The Spirit of Truth and Revelation (John 14:16-17; Eph. 1:16-17; John 16:13-14; 15:26; 14:26; 1Cor. 2:13)
WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH AND REVELATION?
17a. The opening up of depths of light and insight from Scripture (1Cor. 2:9-10)
17b. The quickening in the heart of man of relevant and appropriate Scriptures in times of need
The Holy Spirit also causes you to network Scriptures; He connects Scripture with Scripture
- The Spirit of Glory (1Pet. 4:14; Ps. 84:11; Ex. 33:18-19; 2Cor. 3:18; Prov. 3:35)
WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF THE SPIRIT OF GLORY?
18a. Connecting the life of the saint with the Goodness and Almightiness of God
The Glory Of God is the Container of the goodness of God
18b. Eliminating the aroma of shame and reproach around the life of the saint (Prov. 3:35)
By the agency of the Holy Spirit, you are not permitted to serve God in shame and reproach
- The Spirit of Judgment and Burning (Isa. 4:4; Acts 5:1-10; Isa. 28:5-6; Mic. 3:8; Isa. 42:1; 1Kings 17:1)
WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF THE SPIRIT OF JUDGMENT AND BURNING?
19a. The stirring of holy anger and indignation against the enemy and his activities resulting in judgmental declarations and manifestations
19b. The release of Divine verdict and decree against all forms of satanic wickedness and lawlessness (1Kings 17:1)
- The Spirit of Sonship and Adoption (Rom. 8:15; John 3:6; Gal. 4:6)
WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF THE SPIRIT OF SONSHIP AND ADOPTION?
20a. The establishment of the consciousness of our sonship status (Rom. 8:15; John 3:6)
20b. The impartation of the revelation of sonship privileges and rights in God
He causes you to know what your rights are as a child of God
The Holy Ghost shows you what your Father is ready to do for you (Isa. 43:4)
KEY TO EXPERIENCING THE FULLNESS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT:
The fullness of joy, praise and worship (Eph. 5:18-20)
There is a connection between fullness of joy, worship and melody and fullness of the Spirit
Don’t allow depression and sadness to ruin your life
Don’t endure this life to enjoy heaven at the end; go through heaven to end in heaven (Matt. 6:10)
Don’t suffocate the Holy Spirit
The devil is conspiring to keep you depressed, refuse to be depressed. The greatest high is the high on the Holy Ghost!
Father, thank You for Your Word to us today. To You be all the glory Lord, in Jesus’ Name.
Father, I ask for an impartation of the multiple dimensions of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ Name.
- Your season of barrenness spiritually and physically is over!
- A long standing battle has just been settled in your family! That matter is over!
- Get ready, harvest is about to overtake planting; it is a season of restoration of all the years that the cankerworm and locust have eaten (Amos 9:13-15)
- Today, enemy yokes of addiction are broken now!
- Your spiritual, social, career and destiny levels are being restored!
- Ancestral and generational curses are being broken now!
- You are stepping into a season of stability; God is about to plant you where no devil will be able to move you!
- Everything they have told you that God has not said, that negative verdict is cancelled in Jesus’ Name!
- What nobody in your family has been able to achieve, you shall be the first to achieve it!