A-Z Of Holiness And Deliverance By Pastor D.K Olukoya
Mountain Of Fire And Miracle Ministries, Worldwide
Sunday Worship Service
October 11th, 2020.
Topic: A-Z Of Holiness And Deliverance
Text: Obadiah 1:17, Luke 4:18
Minister: Dr. D.K Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide)
It has often been said that inside the ridiculous lies the miraculous.
Obadiah 1:17 – “But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.”
Luke 4:18 – “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised;”
Jesus came to save, to heal and to deliver – the three –fold ministry.
What is Obadiah 1:17 telling us? It is giving us a simple spiritual mathematical equation: Holiness plus Deliverance equals to Possessing Your Possession. Meaning that Holiness alone may not get you your possession and Deliverance alone may not get you your possession.
DEEP IMPLICATIONS OF OBADIAH 1:17 AND LUKE 4:18
- It is telling us that without holiness, you cannot possess your possession.
- Without deliverance, you cannot possess your possession.
- Holiness and deliverance will make you to possess your possession.
- Possessing your possessions walks on two legs; the leg of holiness and the leg of deliverance.
- Holiness is impossible when you are not delivered.
- You cannot be delivered completely without being holy.
- An enemy can actually block all your attempts to be holy.
- No complete deliverance, no complete holiness.
- No complete holiness, no complete deliverance.
- A caged man cannot live a holy life.
- You cannot trample on the enemy when the enemy is still living inside of you.
===> I am praying for somebody here, every cleverly conceived enemy, that the Bible calls “stranger”, whether you are conscious or not conscious, that is living inside of you, causing havoc for your destiny; with a 10-fold giant Amen, I command them to depart, in the name of Jesus.
- You can go to heaven Abraham style or Lazarus style.
- Deliverance and holiness complements each other.
- Deliverance is God’s medicine bottle.
- Deliverance is the children’s bread.
- Lack of deliverance and holiness can cut short your life.
WHAT IS HOLINESS
Hebrews 12:4 & 14 – “Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin. 14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears.”
- Holiness is to be partakers of the divine nature.
- Holiness is conformity to the nature of God.
- Holiness is likeness to God as He is revealed in Jesus.
- Holiness is for you to be conformed to the image of God.
- Holiness is to be like Jesus in our separation from the world, in purity, in love and in the fullness of the Spirit.
- Holiness is for our heart to be cleansed from sin and full of love.
- Holiness is freedom from sin; all that is evil, all that is unclean and all that is selfish.
- Holiness is to be wholly dedicated to God; to be completely yielded to God.
- Holiness is the total submission of your body, soul and spirit to the Lord.
A-Z OF HOLINESS
A – Abstinence: you are commanded to abstain from alcohol, hard drugs, anger, etc
B – Boldness
C – Calmness
D – Doer of the Word.
E – Examining yourself.
F – Fasting
G – Gentleness, Generosity and Godly fear.
H – Humility
I – Information; be spiritually informed.
J – Joy of the Holy Spirit.
K – Knowledge of the Word of God
L – Love; love your neighbour.
M – Meditation.
N – Name of Jesus; let the Name be in your mouth always.
O – Observation; be spiritually observant.
P – Prayer
Q – Quickness
R – Repentance
S – Sacrifice
T – Truth; tell the truth anywhere you are.
U – Unity
V – Violent faith
W – Word of God
X – X-ray your character, attitude, behaviour and life.
Y – Yield yourself to God
Z –Zeal with the knowledge of God
A good deliverance process takes place in five (5) stages;
- Salvation – New birth: Because deliverance is children’s bread, you must become a child of God before you can receive deliverance.
- Detection of the troublers of Israel – Diagnosis: know what you want to be delivered from.
- Ejection of the unprofitable tenants.
- Removal of their deposits and repair of what they have destroyed.
- Barricade your life against future attack and re-entry.
- Cages of darkness, hear the Word of the Lord, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every book of generational failure, bearing my name, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers that say I shall not be lifted, before I leave this place, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Victory that will turn my battles to testimonies, locate me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Wicked powers assigned to waste my life; you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.