Wisdom: the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgment; the quality of being wise.
Another meaning says ..the ability to use your knowledge & experience to make good decisions and judgments.
Insight: clear deep and sometimes sudden understanding of a complicated problem or situation.
WHERE DO YOU GET WISDOM
You get wisdom from God, in Proverb 2⁶ TPT, 6. Wisdom is a gift from a generous God, and every word he speaks is full of revelation and becomes a fountain of understanding within you.
HOW TO YOU GET WISDOM
By fearing the Lord (Proverbs 2:2-5 NLT)Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding. Cry out for insight, and ask for understanding. Search for them as you would for silver; seek them like hidden treasures. Then you will understand what it means to fear the Lord, and you will gain knowledge of God.
(Job 28:28 CEB)and said to humankind: “Look, the fear of the LORD is wisdom; turning from evil is understanding.” psalm 111:10
HOW DO YOU FEAR THE LORD
- By trusting the Lord daily. (Philippian 4⁶‐⁷) 6. Don’t worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking him with a thankful heart. 7. And God’s peace, which is far beyond human understanding, will keep your hearts and minds safe in union with Christ Jesus.
- By keeping God’s laws. (Galatians 5:22, 24-26 CEB) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the self with its passions and its desires. If we live by the Spirit, let’s follow the Spirit. Let’s not become arrogant, make each other angry, or be jealous of each other.
- By worshipping God. (Exodus 23:25 CEB)If you worship the LORD your God, the LORD will bless your bread and your water. I’ll take sickness away from you.
- By hating evil. (Proverbs 8:13 CEB )To fear the LORD is to hate evil. I hate pride and arrogance, the path of evil and corrupt speech.
BENEFITS OF WISDOM
- You will be rescued from evil paths.(Proverbs 2:12 CEB) Wisdom will rescue you from the evil path, from people who twist their words.
- You shall be the favour. (Proverbs 8:35 CEB)Those who find me find life; they gain favor from the LORD.
- You will be happy. (Proverbs 8:34 CEB)Happy are those who listen to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorposts.
- You will have long life.
- You will have wealth and honor. (Proverbs 3:16 GNT)Wisdom offers you long life, as well as wealth and honor.
- You shall have a pleasant life. (Proverbs 3:17 GNT)Wisdom can make your life pleasant and lead you safely through it.
- You shall not be afraid, there is an assurance you always have. (Proverbs 3:24 GNT)You will not be afraid when you go to bed, and you will sleep soundly through the night.
Wisdom is your protection, it is the key to close every door of doubts, Even the spirit called FEAR will have no access to the door of your heart. God will always keep you safe.(Proverbs 3:25-26 GNT)You will not have to worry about sudden disasters, such as come on the wicked like a storm. The Lord will keep you safe. He will not let you fall into a trap.
What does the spirit of fear do .its destroys the invisible shield protecting you from him giving a home to his brother (the spirit Doubt) to come in. Example Job in Job 3:25 CEB
Because I was afraid of something awful, and it arrived; what I dreaded came to me.
Then in Job 28:23-28 MSG
Job got the revelation that God alone knows the way to wisdom and by getting understanding the evil will flee.
Even James 4⁷ GNT also says you can only resist the devil if you submit yourself to God that is when the devil will run.
In 2 Timothy 1⁷NKJV God spoke about the spirit he gave us as believers and why we need to reject the spirit of fear because he is not part of God’s family.
And in conclusion, this is God’s word for us in
Philippians 4:8-9 GNT
In conclusion, my friends, fill your minds with those things that are good and that deserve praise: things that are true, noble, right, pure, lovely, and honorable. Put into practice what you learned and received from me, both from my words and from my actions. And the God who gives us peace will be with you.