MFM Daily Devotional 16 October 2020
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 16 October 2020 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – The Devil’s Weapon
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
TOPIC: The Devil’s Weapon (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 16 October 2020)
Please, scroll down for seventy Days Prayer and Fasting Programme
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Corinthians 15-16
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Numbers 21:4, Numbers 32:7; 1 Kings 19:1-8 (KJV)
Numbers 21:4; And they journeyed from mount Hor by the way of the Red sea, to compass the land of Edom: and the soul of the people was much discouraged because of the way.
Numbers 32:7; And wherefore discourage ye the heart of the children of Israel from going over into the land which the LORD hath given them?
1 Kings 19:1-8;
1 And Ahab told Jezebel all that Elijah had done, and withal how he had slain all the prophets with the sword.
2 Then Jezebel sent a messenger unto Elijah, saying, So let the gods do to me, and more also, if I make not thy life as the life of one of them by to morrow about this time.
3 And when he saw that, he arose, and went for his life, and came to Beersheba, which belongeth to Judah, and left his servant there.
4 But he himself went a day’s journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a juniper tree: and he requested for himself that he might die; and said, It is enough; now, O LORD, take away my life; for I am not better than my fathers.
5 And as he lay and slept under a juniper tree, behold, then an angel touched him, and said unto him, Arise and eat.
6 And he looked, and, behold, there was a cake baken on the coals, and a cruse of water at his head. And he did eat and drink, and laid him down again.
7 And the angel of the LORD came again the second time, and touched him, and said, Arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee.
8 And he arose, and did eat and drink, and went in the strength of that meat forty days and forty nights unto Horeb the mount of God.
MEMORY VERSE: “Therefore now, O LORD, take, I beseech thee, my life from me; for it is better for me to die than to live.” – Jonah 4:3
Favour erases lobbying. Favour cancels begging. Favour eradicates being.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
PROPHESY UPON YOUR LIFE THAT BEGINNING FROM TODAY, YOUR LIFE WILL MOVE FORWARD.
In today’s devotional, we shall look at one of the greatest weapons used by the enemy. It is the weapon of discouragement. It is a battle you must win to make it in life. It is one subtle weapon of the devil to retain you perpetually in the valley of failure. You have to avoid it, as it is a dangerous satanic weapon. To avoid it, you must encourage yourself at all times.
Also See: Open Heaven 16 October 2020 – The Commandos II
Many people get easily discouraged. They lose hope when their prayers are not answered quickly or when they are disappointed.
In a vision, a sister saw the shop of the devil. In that shop, she saw hypertension, diabetes, bad luck and all sorts of things with their price tags. She asked the devil, “Mr. Devil, what is the most expensive item in your store?” The devil told her that it was discouragement. He told her that, once he was able to get believers discouraged, he has captured them. She asked him, “When does discouragement come to a person?” He explained to her that discouragement sets in after depression, and that both of them give birth to hopelessness. This explains why when somebody is heading towards a miracle and the devil is determined to hinder the person, he uses discouragement.
Beloved, do not allow your heart to be discouraged. Never give up. Always encourage yourself and never fail to convince yourself that, it is not over, until it is over.”
- I use the blood of Jesus to fight and defeat every spirit of impossibility in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I release myself from the collective captivity of impossibility, in the name of Jesus.
- Every seed, root and tentacles of impossibility in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- I withdraw my name and all about my life from the altar of impossibility, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to swim in the ocean of impossibility, in the name of Jesus.
- Every Kind Uzziah that is making it impossible for me to see the glory of God, die, in the name of Jesus.
- The wind of impossibility shall not blow in my direction, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM 2020 SEVENTY (70) DAYS PRAYER AND FASTING PROGRAMME (Friday, October 16th, 2020 – Day 12)
SECTION 2: CONVERTING LAMENTATION TO LAUGHTER
Scripture Reading: Esther 7
Confession: Zechariah 4:7-9
“Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it. Moreover the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto you.”
Reading the Bible in 70 Days (Deuteronomy 1:3 – 15:20)
Praise and Worship
Prayers of Praise and Thanksgiving, Prayers For The Nations
- Every pot and cauldron of poverty, bearing my name, break and catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power that made covenant with poverty against me, die, in Jesus’ name..
- Fire of confusion, come down and burn my enemies to ashes, in Jesus’ name.
- Every satanic poison in my life, be flushed away, in the name of Jesus,
- All satanic prayers at evil altars against me, die and backfire, in Jesus’ name,
- Father, let the strength and power of my enemies disgrace them, in the name of Jesus..
- Anyone hiring evil weapons against me, destroy yourself, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, let the hiding place of my enemies collapse, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power supervising evil loads in my life, run mad and die, in Jesus’ name.
- Problems, assigned to empty me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- O sword of God, arise, cut off every serpent tying down my progress, in the name of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft cobweb, I am not your candidate, catch fire, in Jesus’ name.
- Every witchcraft basket, arranged to empty my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- All curses of ‘nobody will favour you‘, working in my life, die, in Jesus‘ name.
- Any power fighting day and night to disgrace me, l disgrace you, in the name of Jesus.
- Unstoppable divine sword, clear my way now, in the name of Jesus.
- Envious witchcraft, spying on my life, receive blindness, in the name of Jesus.
- Voltage of change, electrocute stagnation in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every foundational spiritual blindness in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every foundational destiny blindness in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every foundational marital blindness, working against my family, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every night time affliction, troubling my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power, mocking my situation, receive angelic slap, in the name of Jesus.
- l shake off every dust of poverty from my spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- Every grave of punishment, dug for me, swallow your diggers, in Jesus‘ name.
- Every power, blowing the dust of poverty into my eyes, receive angelic slap, in the name of Jesus.
- Every wicked enemy, bragging against me, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Every dark power, pushing me into desert situation, be terminated, in the name of Jesus.
MFM 2020 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING PROGRAMME is a yearly prayer program published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.