MFM Daily Devotional 13 January 2021
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 13 January 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – The Necessity Of Prayer (I)
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
TOPIC: The Necessity Of Prayer (I) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 13 January 2021)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 35-37
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Luke 18:1-8 (KJV)
1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:
3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.
Also See: Open Heaven 13 January 2021 – MCY: Self-Sufficiency
4 And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;
5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
6 And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.
7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?
8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
MEMORY VERSE: “And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;” – Luke 18:1
Anyone who can pray, really has nothing to fear.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
AS YOU PRAY TO GOD TODAY, HE WILL ANSWER YOU BY FIRE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
Prayer is the key, Prayer is the key, Prayer is the master key — Jesus started with prayer and ended with prayer. Prayer is the master key!
This old but still relevant song is very apt for today’s devotional, “The necessity of Prayer.” If Jesus started His ministry with prayer and ended it with prayer, then, the Fire Scripture today shows that Jesus wants His followers to be consistent and diligent in prayer so that they can fully accomplish His plans and purposes for their lives. What is prayer? Prayer is the key that unlocks any door. It is the staff to walk with God. It is the oxygen of believers. It is talking to God and having Him talking back to you. It is also the act of lifting up your soul to the Lord. Beloved, God commands His followers to pray. 1 Chronicles 16:11 says, “Seek the Lord and His strength, seek His face continually.” Prayer is an act that started early with man, even though man did not understand the effectiveness of prayer. Enos was the fourth from Adam and men started to call upon the Lord God in his days.
God desires that man should have continuous fellowship with Him, because man was created for His pleasure. Prayer is a necessary connection that helps us to know and understand God and His plans for our lives, to receive God’s blessings and to enjoy His fulfilled promises. Prayer connects us to God’s power and purpose. The accuser of the brethren, the devil does not want anyone to pray because his defeat lies on the bended knees of believers when they pray. But remember, we are commanded to pray without ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:17). Since prayer brings God’s power, presence and good purpose to every situation, it should not be an afterthought or something we leave till the last minute or something we do only when there is an emergency or a problem. Rather, it should be a lifestyle for all believers. When you do not feel like praying, that is when you should pray more and the agenda of darkness over your life will be thwarted and the enemies confounded, in Jesus’ name.
- Spirit of the Living God, fall afresh upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- Power to pray and receive answers, posses me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power attacking my prayer altar, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of heaviness, depart from my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of slumber assigned against me during prayers, die, in the name of Jesus.
- My helpers will not die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil grip upon my destiny, break and catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM Quenching The RAGE – January 13, 2021 – DAY 7
Confessions: Psalm 2:1-12
Aggressive Praise Worship
- O God, arise, rend the heavens, come down in Your fury and uproot every satanic altar, that is speaking against this church, in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise, come upon this church and overthrow every evil spirit that is afflicting it, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, we pray today that unity and family love will not cease in our midst, in the name of Jesus.
- We pray that, as a church and as individuals, none of our members will miss God’s kingdom, in the name of Jesus.
- Fainting spirit, assigned to wear me out, at the edge of my miracles, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I command hot angelic slap, against every power pulling down my hands and wearying my prayer knee, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of weak hands, I am not your victim, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Enemies of my destiny, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Arise O God, deliver the stronghold assigned against my destiny into my hands, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the shoes of iron and brass of battle, to trample upon the strongman, in the name of Jesus.
- My legs, hear the word of the Lord, become the legs of a possessor and possess your holy mountain by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- My legs, hear the word of the Lord, become the leg of a possessor and pursue your pursuers, in the name of Jesus.
- My legs, hear the word of the Lord, become the legs of fire, burn every trap set for you on your path to possess your strong city, in the name of Jesus.
- Treasures of darkness and hidden riches, of the fortiﬁed city, arise by fire and decorate my life, in the name of Jesus.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.