MFM Daily Devotional 10 January 2021
MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional 10 January 2021 By Dr. D.K Olukoya – Your Word Attitude (III)
Click HERE for Previous MESSAGES by Pastor D.K. Olukoya
TOPIC: Your Word Attitude (III) (Mountain Of Fire and Miracle Ministries, MFM Daily Devotional 10 January 2021)
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 24-28
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Jeremiah 1:4-10 (KJV)
4 Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
6 Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.
7 But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.
8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.
9 Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.
10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.
MEMORY VERSE: “He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.” – Psalms 107:20
Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face.
PRAISE WORSHIP: Take a worship song as led by the Holy Spirit
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY:
THE WORD OF GOD WILL SERVE AS YOUR CURE-ALL, MAKE YOU PERFECT AND TOTALLY FULFILLED, IN JESUS’ NAME.
The word of God will work as an offensive weapon and win great victories for you if you show the right attitude towards it. When God called Jeremiah and ordained him a prophet unto nations, the young man said, “Ah, LORD GOD! Behold, I cannot speak; for I am a child” (Jeremiah 1:6). The LORD assured him that He would be with him to deliver him. Jeremiah 1:9-10 added, “Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.” Thus the word of God played very prominent role in the ministry of Prophet Jeremiah. It was a veritable weapon by which he confronted and conquered. God’s word was fire in his mouth and hammer in his hands.
Also See: Open Heaven 10 January 2021 – Persistent Prayers
In addition, the word of God is prevailing word. It ruled over Ephesus, the wicked city. It can work wonders in a life, organisation, church, city or nation, bringing God’s will to manifestation. If you internalise it, memorise it, meditate on it and live by it, it will prevail over every evil spirit, personality, wicked work, sickness, poverty, strange battle, failure and all works of the devil directed against your life. If it grew and prevailed in Ephesus, it will grow and prevail in your life as you give it attention and reverence.
God watches over His word and no jot of it will go unfulfilled. It is your responsibility to show the right attitude towards the word. Study it, meditate on it, obey it and live it, sow (preach and teach) it (Matthew 13) and let it dwell in you richly. Jesus said in John 8:31, “Continue in my word.” How? Make God’s word central to your life. Study it regularly, memorise it always, meditate on it and live by it daily. The benefits of heeding this commandment and giving God’s word a priority place in your life are enormous.
- The word of God is my Sword of the Spirit. I use it to cut down the strongholds of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, put Your word in my mouth today, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, make Your word as fire in my mouth and hammer in my hands, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give me the grace to study, memorise and meditate on Your word, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, help me to live by Your word at all times, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, as Your word prevailed over evil powers in Ephesus, let Your word grow and prevail over strange battles and problems in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, help me to use Your word to build and populate Your kingdom, in the name of Jesus.
MOUNTAIN TOP LIFE is a daily devotional by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
MFM Quenching The RAGE – January 10, 2021 – DAY 4
Confessions: Psalm 2:1-12
Aggressive Praise Worship
- Every imagination of unfriendly friends, against the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and envelope every member of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries with untouchable fire, in the name of Jesus.
- We bring the judgement of God on every witchcraft power, that is afflicting this church, in the name of Jesus.
- The stronghold, structure and network of wicked men and women in MFM worldwide, collapse, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power, visiting demonic meetings with my name, collapse and die, in the name of Jesus.
- The wicked, standing between me and my blessings, die, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and destroy the joy of the enemy over me, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, send bulldozers from heaven to destroy the building of darkness standing tall against me, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, if I am hanging around places that will cost me my destiny, arise and disconnect me today, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and overturn every negative consequence my destiny has suffered because of my past sins, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and overturn every negative consequence my destiny has suffered because of my parental sins, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let the strongmen surrounding me, attack themselves and destroy themselves unto death, in the name of Jesus.
- I shake off the dust of Babylon, and I enter into the place of my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
Flatimes Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (803) 078-0919 OR +234 (817) 363-1657.