Connecting To The Lion Of The Tribe Of Judah By Pastor D.K Olukoya
THE MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS PROGRAMME
DATE: SATURDAY 5TH DECEMBER, 2020.
THEME: CONNECTING TO THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH
MINISTER: DR. DANIEL OLUKOYA (G.O MFM WORLDWIDE)
Introductory Message and early announcement by Daddy G.O:
God bless you in the mighty name of Jesus! You are welcome to this anointing service once again, a yearly program of signs and wonders. God bless you in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ!
Now, know that the 70 days prayer and fasting will terminate on the 13th of December 2020, and then the thanksgiving will come on the 20th of December 2020.
And don’t forget too that our ‘pray your way into 2021’ fasting and prayer program will start on the 24th of December 2020 and will terminate on the 31st of December 2020. We will pray and fast into the new year, God bless you in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus!
You will hear announcement about the cross over service later, God bless you in the name of Jesus!
Today, we are looking at what I call ‘connecting to the Lion of the tribe of Judah’; and we read from the book of Revelation 5:5
Say this loud and clear: O lion of Judah, arise; and pursue my pursuers in the name of Jesus!
Lions are very interesting creatures and by looking at some of their characteristics; we can know why our Lord is known as ‘The Lion Of Judah’:
- Lions are born with their vocal cords already working. As they grow older, the vocal cords begin to get louder and better and develop.
- A fully grown matured lion with such intensity, can roar that it will stir up the dust around it. And sometimes, we need to roar as believers; our roar may not be a loud noise. Sometimes, God is telling us as Christians to roar loudly instead of remaining silent.
- Lions have the loudest roar of any cat. Of the cat family, their roar is the loudest. It is possible to hear the roar of the lions, five miles away.
- The lion will not let others take away the boundary of its territory. The lions draw a territory that no enemy can trespass.
- Lions have special lenses in their eyes, that can absorb light and then reflect it. So this causes them to have excellent vision in the night. We are talking about ‘Connecting to the Lion of the tribe of Judah, we need to be men and women of excellent visions.
- Lions are the only social cats in the world. They socialize and they are not lone, as all other cats lives solitary lives.
- The job of the real lion is primary, that of protection; defending its territory against intruders and lions are capable of taking down very large preys. So we can conclude that lions are designed for battles and they hunt by night and they hunt and feed their families.
When you look at some characteristics of lions, then you understand more; when we need to connect to our Lord Jesus Christ as ‘Lion of Judah’ and why we are looking at this study.
Listen carefully beloved:
- Lions sees six times better in the dark than a human. The Lion of Judah knows all secrets, they can see what man cannot see.
- Lions hunt mostly at night. All the night raiders, all the night creatures troubling your life shall be disgraced by the Lion of the tribe of Judah in the name of Jesus!
- Lions have a well developed sense of hearing.
- Lions are the most widely recognized animal symbols, because of their power and strength.
- Lions are the tallest of the big cat, lions are more social than all the cats.
- Lions have one of the most complex communication behaviors of any cat.
- Lions can runs at a speed of up to 81km per hour.
- Lions are brave and courageous.
- Lions and majestic and fearsome.
That’s why the Bible says ‘the Lord our God is a consuming fire’, and He fights like a mighty terrible one.
- Lions are one of the fastest land animals, and lions are very aggressive.
- A single lion can bring down a prey double its size.
- Lions are symbols of courage and strength, and have been celebrated through our history for these characteristics.
- Lions are actually incredibly adoptable, that can inhabit dry places and they get most of the moisture they need from their food.
- The lion is a fearless fighter.
- Lions have intimidating looks.
- Lions are very strong and they are very protective. They are willing to fight when it is necessary to fight.
- Lions make themselves hard.
- Lions have strong leg muscles for running and for pouncing.
- Lions are very vigilant.
And I want you to understand this very well, these are characteristics of the lion that we can find in the Lion of the tribe of Judah.
May the Lion of the tribe of Judah fight for you in the name of Jesus!
And any thing that has been stolen from you by satanic lions shall be recovered by the power of the Lion of Judah in the name of Jesus!
- Lions can lift to weight, above 100 kilograms.
So by connecting to the Lion of Judah, you can connect the greatness that God has placed inside of you.
What are we saying? We have seen the different characteristics of the lion.
Now, let’s that a look at who the real lion is? The Lion of the tribe of Judah is our Lord Jesus Christ. Christ means the anointed one, therefore the Lion of the tribe of Judah is Jesus the Anointed one of God. There are many Christians that are being devoured right now, both physically and spiritually; they are losing strength and they need to connect to the anointing of the Lion of the tribe of Judah.
These characteristics that we have studied tells us that lions represents:
- Power and they are ready to fight.
With boldness, the lion have to be a risk taker. They have the understanding of the power residing in them and they will step out in power.
You have gifts and talents place inside of you by the Almighty God. You have a territory assigned to you by the Almighty God. It is therefore time to rise up and straighten everything that the lions anointing stands for : courage, honor, boldness, power, strength, service, protection, victory in battle, wiping of tears; so that you can be dramatically transformed and your life can be connected to the Lion of the tribe of Judah. They threw Daniel into the lion’s den, it was a huge mistake; because they did not know that there is someone known as the Lion of the tribe of Judah, and lions do not start eating lions. The threw the son of the Lion of the tribe of Judah into the lions den, and the lions did not touch him.
I pray that any lion’s den they have thrown you down, that the Lion of the tribe of Judah will deliver you in the name of Jesus!
When you connect to the Lion of the tribe of Judah, many things happen to your enemies:
- They will fight and oppose themselves, because you are connected to the Lion of the tribe of Judah.
- Those enemies will sink in the Red Sea after the order of Pharaoh.
- They will be destroyed by God’s angels, after the order of Sennacherib.
- They will receive the stone of fire after the order of Goliath.
- Their way will become very cloudy because they are fighting the child of the Lion of the tribe of Judah.
- They are actually seeking for wicked arrows to locate their forehead. If you’re connected to the Lion of the tribe of Judah, this is what happens to your enemy.
- They are seeking for evil substitution.
- They are seeking to revive divine hail stones.
- They are seeking for compulsory and forceful burial, after the order of Korah, dathan and abiram.
- They are writing courier letters to confusion.
- They are seeking to be pursued by the terrifying noises, after the order of Syrians.
- They are seeking to be eaten up by spiritual worms, after the order of Herod.
- They are looking for the boambardment of bad luck. Anybody fighting against the child of the Lion of the tribe of Judah.
- They will become a prey for the eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood.
- They become landlord in the valley of defeat.
- They will receive the certificate of occupancy in the desert.
- They will be detained by the spirit of poverty.
- They will invite constant sorrow, once you begin to fight against the children of the Lion of the tribe of Judah.
Let me tell you beloved, all those who have eventually threatened God’s people as in Exodus 15; have had themselves to blame.
God has promised to stand by His people and to make them victorious over the greatest, the strongest and the wisest enemies.
You cannot fight against the saints without fighting against their God. And there is no greater madness, than for the weak hands of man to engage the Almighty in battle.
If you stole from a believer, you are stealing from the Lord Himself. God said to Paul ‘why persecutest thou me’. Paul was persecuting the Christians on earth, but God said ‘but no, you are not persecuting the Christians, you are actually persecuting me’.
There is no one, who has engaged God in battle and prospered. And anyone who has taken a sword against the saints, has perished by that particular sword.
I invite you and encourage you to connect your life to the power of the Lion of the tribe of Judah!
You say, ‘How do I do that’?
- Surrender your life to Jesus, that is not negotiable.
- Repent from every known sin, that too is not negotiable.
- Know that the Lord is powerful and that His power is the absolute power.
- Know that sometimes, the Lord allows the pregnancy of the devil to get to the 9th month; before aborting it.
Remember the story of shedrack, meshack and abednego. God was there when they were preparing the fire, He was there when they were taking them into the fire, He was there when they were binding them, He was there when they threw them into the fire but the Lord appeared to them in the fire. So, pregnancy of the eenmy can last for a long time, but it will be aborted by the power of God; know that for sure.
- Pray the prayers to connect to the Lion of the tribe of Judah.
And so, in this program, before we pray on our anointing oil, we are going to pray some prayers to connect to the Lion of the tribe of Judah. When the time for that prayer comes, pray aggressively, pray with reckless violence, pray with the energy and strength of a man who is not ready to take ‘no’ for an answer; God bless you in the name of Jesus!
Prayers before Ministration by Daddy G.O.
Pray these three prayer points before we go on:
- My Father (3ce), defend your interest in my life today in the name of Jesus!
- Anointing that breaks the yoke, fall upon me now in the name of Jesus!
- O God arise and pursue my pursuers in the name of Jesus!
Prayers After Ministration by Daddy G.O:
Prayers to connect to the Lion of the tribe of Judah, pray these prayers with fire and with power. Pray with the spirit of enough is enough:
- By the anointing of the Lion of the tribe of Judah, I pursue my pursuers in the name of Jesus!
- O God arise and bring me out of the room that doesn’t favor my destiny in the name of Jesus!
- Lion of Judah arise, and remove every darkness from my face; in the name of Jesus!
- Every power dragging my destiny ladder with me, die in the name of Jesus!
- I blow the ashes of fire into every evil monitoring my destiny for evil, in the name of Jesus!
- O God and let there be a quick release for my open doors in the name of Jesus!
- Mysterious dreams of backwardness, lose your hold in the name of Jesus!
- Powers that wants me to be in the grave before my glory appears, be dissapointed in the name of Jesus!
- Evil power assigned to put off the light of my virtues, lose your powers in the name of Jesus!
- My unending laughter, appear and cease no more in the name of Jesus!
- My voice shall not be a stranger to heaven in the name of Jesus!
- Anger of God, scatter my enemies in the name of Jesus!
- O God arise and upgrade my brain in the name of Jesus!
- I fire back every arrow of memory failure in the name of Jesus!
- Powers assigned to subject me to pain, Lion of Judah; kill them in the name of Jesus!
- Any evil hand behind my affliction, catch fire in the name of Jesus!
- Instant judgement of God, fall upon my strong enemies in the name of Jesus!
- Any power hunting my life for destruction, be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus!
- Every grave cloth covering my blessing, catch fire in the name of Jesus!
- Any power sponsoring my suffering, be wasted in the name of Jesus!
- Powers fighting against my change of story, lose your power in the name of Jesus!
- Wicked powers assigned to dry up the well of my glory, be paralyze by fire in the name of Jesus!
- Every gap between me and my place of joy, close by fire in the name of Jesus!
- Powers contributing battles to my problem! Carry your load and die in the name of Jesus!
- Blood of Jesus, silence the blood of the wicked crying against me in the name of Jesus!
- O God arise, send your thunder to strike the chariot of my enemies gathered against me in the name of Jesus!
- By the power of the Lion of the tribe of Judah, I fly over every mountain of failure and backwardness in the name of Jesus!
- O God my Father, break every oppression in my life in the name of Jesus!
- Every darkness that has covered the face of my breakthrough, catch fire in the name of Jesus!
- Every power of darkness holding my morning, release it by fire in the name of Jesus!
- Wicked gathering of the elders to stop my celebration, Lion of Judah; scatter them in the name of Jesus!
- O God arise, strengthen my hands to prosper in the name of Jesus!
- O God arise, and put me under the shadow of your wings in the name of Jesus!
- Where the enemy is expecting me to be a slave, O lord make me a king in the name of Jesus!
- Anyone using the words of their mouth to put me in bondage, receive angelic slap in the name of Jesus!
- Blood of Jesus, wipe my name from the book of darkness in the name of Jesus!
- Storm of darkness blocking my testimony, clear away in the name of Jesus!
- Days of terror waiting to manifest in my life, expire in the name of Jesus!
- Powers that are boasting that I will cry whenever I’m suppose to laugh, receive the arrows of death in the name of Jesus!
- Spirit of wickedness that has refused to let me go, die in the name of Jesus!
- Lion of Judah, arise; let the path of my enemies be slippery in the name of Jesus!
- Powers cheating on my destiny, O God arise and judge them quickly in the name of Jesus!
- Where my glory has been cheated, O God arise and fight for me in the name of Jesus!
- Any good thing that is at the point of death in my life, receive life now in the name of Jesus!
- Powers preparing shame for me, die with your shame in the name of Jesus!
- Powers that say nothing good will ever come out for me, die in the name of Jesus!
- Lion of the tribe Judah, roar; pursue my pursuers in the name of Jesus!
- Any satanic lion roaring against me, be silenced by the Lion of the tribe of Judah in the name of Jesus!
Prayers after Praying on the Anointing oil:
- Anointing that break the yoke, come upon me now in the name of Jesus!
- 70 days prayer and fasting will end on the 13th of this month. The 20th of this month is the thanksgiving for the 70 days prayer and fasting.
- But almost immediately, on the 24th of December; our 7 days prayer into the new year will start and the booklets will be available. You will break your fast at 3pm each day, but on the final day; no food until we shout happy new year.
God bless you in the name of Jesus!
- The booklet this year also has the quenching the rage prayer attached to it. We are going to do the quenching the rage prayer on the 7th of January 2021 to the 7th of February 2021. God bless you in the mighty name of Jesus! Make sure you get your own booklet so that you can participate in both the crossover services and the quenching the rage prayers. God bless you in the name of Jesus!